Aloe Vera+ Gel
Field of application
This product interests you ?
Fluid gel, non-greasy, penetrates quickly - All skin types - Body and face - Alcohol-free - Allergen-free - Fragrance-free.
Recognized for its exceptional soothing and regenerating properties, aloe vera relieves redness and irritation and helps repair the skin. Naturally rich in active ingredients, including aloeverose, it preserves the skin's hydration and leaves the skin soft and supple.
AROMASELF Gel Aloe vera + is therefore ideal for your well-being and skin care synergies.
• From 12 years old: up to 3 applications per day.
To achieve your DIY synergies:
• Place a knob of aloe gel in the palm of your hand (= 1 pump pressure).
• Add a maximum of 4 drops of essential or vegetable oils to the gel and mix for a few seconds.
• Then apply locally and massage until complete penetration.
• Always follow the precautions for use with essential oils.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice powder*, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Caesalpinia spinosa gum, Sodium benzoate, Xanthan gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Potassium sorbate, Lactic acid.
• Keep out of the reach of young children.
• Store away from any source of heat and light.
• EXTERNAL USE.
The other products of the field of application Skin Care
This aerial plant likes the scrublands of southern Europe and limy soils, is sensitive to cold and has light violet flowers on loose ears found on the top of long stems. Blooming and harvesting occur later than with true lavender Spike lavender provides an essential oil that is good for emergencies, as it can â€miraculouslyâ€ sooth and heal severe burns and wasp stings almost instantaneously. The need for this EO in these circumstances proves that aromatherapy is indeed a form of medicine all by itself.
In the light, sandy soil of Western Europe, this perennial has feathery leaves, and flower heads made up of white, sparse, tube-shaped flowers with yellow centres inserted on a conical receptacle and yellowish ribbed achenes.